After the week I have had at work..well the last 2 weeks, I am so grateful to come home to my big chubby baby!! As most of you know I am a NICU nurse and I take care of sick babies and for the last few weeks we have had lots of 1 lb babies coming our way. Needless to say, after a 12 hour shift with all that comes with that, I am more then happy to be at home! It's one of those weeks where you can either come home sad or choose to thank God for the blessings hidden in the sadness. God knew what I needed cause Mon and Tues I was so tired, bedtime at 8:30pm kinda tired, and Charlie was great each night and in bed early..which allowed me the same!! Here are some pics of him that have made me smile over the last week..hope it does the same for you!!
Everything must go into the mouth..no teeth yet, but I check most days!
He does not chew on his cloths except when we are getting him dressed. When you are pulling his sleeves down he gets his hands into his mouth in less then 1 sec!
I love the Johnny jump up..is that what they are still called. I love how his finger is pointing at me!
On our way to church on Sunday we noticed that our car ride was quieter then usual and when I opened the car door to get him out this is what we found!
This is the look I get when I open his door and look into his crib in the morning..even at 4am I get this look:)
This one just cracked me up!
I crack up when I look at his hands in this picture..Abbe, Heidi and Christi will appreciate the Dr. Danford pose!!
Luke wanted to get in on the action!
We almost have him trained so that when he is hungry, you can put him in the high chair and he gets calm real quick..he just stares at you in anticipation of the cereal!! I have no doubts he is very much anticipating fruits and veggies in the coming month.
Everything must go into the mouth..no teeth yet, but I check most days!
He does not chew on his cloths except when we are getting him dressed. When you are pulling his sleeves down he gets his hands into his mouth in less then 1 sec!
I love the Johnny jump up..is that what they are still called. I love how his finger is pointing at me!
On our way to church on Sunday we noticed that our car ride was quieter then usual and when I opened the car door to get him out this is what we found!
This is the look I get when I open his door and look into his crib in the morning..even at 4am I get this look:)
This one just cracked me up!
I crack up when I look at his hands in this picture..Abbe, Heidi and Christi will appreciate the Dr. Danford pose!!
Luke wanted to get in on the action!
We almost have him trained so that when he is hungry, you can put him in the high chair and he gets calm real quick..he just stares at you in anticipation of the cereal!! I have no doubts he is very much anticipating fruits and veggies in the coming month.

9 comments:
Can he get any cuter?!?!
Dang! That boy is so cute! I love the chubbiness!!!
Oh...and yes, thank God for our healthy babies! We are very blessed!
Love the Dr. D. hands I am sure that Cloe Ann would agree he is an adorable baby. Oh if she could see us now....
I keep thinking he can't get cuter... then oh my goodness! LOVED those pics! :)
He is just as cute as he can be! It was so good to finally get to hold him last week! So good to get to see you! I miss you so much and look forward to when we can hang out on a regular basis! Kiss Charlie for me! Love you!
tell him he's not allowed to grow anymore until we come back.
Hey Charlie, Come over to my house and play soon. I keep talking about your mom and seeing if she's going to walk in our door. Surprise us one day! Love, Cassidee
He is so cute...and happy!! I am glad to see you are all doing well. I crack up everytime I look at the pic where he fell asleep with his hat over his eyes. Addyson likes the one in his jumper with Luke. She keeps telling me "puppy sniffing Charlie" and then she proceeds to try to sniff him through the screen as well. She is always asking to look at Charlie! We will have to get together soon.
Post a Comment