Sunday, February 10, 2013

random

It's been a while since there was a phone dump...sadly, with three kids I just cannot seem to take enough pictures anymore..so my few pictures will have to do!
The boys fell asleep together for the first time ever and I wanted to get a picture of it...only afterwards did I notice Eastons hand!!

Take turns..um, no thanks..they are not patient enough!!  So instead we all pile onto one car!!

Um, shes adorable:)  I can say that since its my blog!

Almost any picture I have with the kids are self shots:(

Oh yes, this happened.  I looked over for Charlie while we were at the PUBLIC park and notice he was peeing behind a tree..........that's what I get for teaching him to pee outside!!

1 comments:

Amber said...

Aric said that when he took the kids to the cub scout ice fishing thing, the peeps in charge specifically told all the boys not to pee by the woods :)