Saturday, February 16, 2013

Park days in February???

I get it..the rest of Texas is loving the fall weather we are having during winter..I am not.  I like winter, I like cold weather, I like bundling up....I am irritated I'm missing winter:(  But, if I had to find a perk it would be all the park days we have had in Dec, Jan and Feb..the kids are loving it even if their mama doesn't!!

Yes, it was 4 pm and she was still in her PJ's and I let he go to the park like that...#3 kid right there..that crap would never have flown with #1 or #2...:)  Also, she does not seem to have a bow on...that also doesn't fly with me...Pj's or Sunday dress..the bow must be on at all times!!! I fault myself for this one, but in my defense I think we left with one on, but removed it once she tried to eat it..




Here's hoping for some snow still...I know, I know..its a long shot!

0 comments: