We headed to Abilene last Friday for a visit with Easton and Harper's mom. It was a great visit and I really do enjoy our visits with her...what I do not enjoy is 3 hours in the car..2hr visit..then 3 more hours in the car. The kids were exhausted by the time we were done! Easton and Harper's mom came to our house for our last visit, so we swap driving to each other, but I'm thinking we meet in the middle next time!! It was a great and short visit:)
Charlie, M's oldest, Harper and Easton
M and her three kiddos!
Y'all, this fake cheese smile is killing me!!!!!!! The way he scrunches up his nose is hysterical..in that "please stop doing that" kinda way!
M's mom said that Harper Jane looks just like M did as a baby!
Great visit with a great mama!!!

2 comments:
I love that you guys visit her! We keep trying to set up a time to meet with GP's birthmom, but it just hasn't worked out yet:(
so sweet! love that relationship :) adoption is the best!
Post a Comment