Monday, February 18, 2013

Happy VD!!..a little late:)

Our photographer that we have been consistently using since Harper was born took some Valentines pictures of the kids..and I LOVED so many of them!!  If you are local, I highly recommend looking her up!! (Christine Atkins)
Once again, Eastons cheese grins..kill me!!  Some times in the good way and sometimes in the not so good way!!


This would be Eastons not so great cheese grin!!



She made this sign for my sweet boys to hold up!!  Love it!!

Blowing kisses!

dude!!!!

Charlie is so photogenic these days!


Love, Love, Love!!



The boys were having a lot of fun with this photo shoot!

Love!

Love a little bit more!

This is one of my favorites of Charlie..goodness, he is awesome!!!

This crazy face is one of my favorites of Easton..is so a "him" face!


And this is one of my favorites of Harper Jane...the lighting rocks!!

This one is kinda awesome too!

Above all pictures from that day, this was my favorite.  I love to see these boys loving on each other!!

0 comments: