Its summer.
Its freaking hot.
This past week has been better.
But these pictures are from about 3 weeks ago.
At that time it was still 100+ temps:(
Daddy can run and play and get hot.
Ill sit with Harper in the shade.
Its for her sake since she is a baby.
Not because I hate being in the sun.
Don't judge.
Try being this pale and liking the sun.
Enjoy past pictures of Charlie.
Because he now covers his face when he sees a camera.
I blame his father.
This kid has an ARM on him.
Two actually.
He can throw this ball like a kid twice his age.
Yup, he can throw like a 5 yr old.
You get the point, he is like super athletic.
You can blame me for that one.
Surly you caught the humor in that last statement.
So much for capturing his childhood.
This is a phase right?
It will pass right?
Even if he has been like this for 2 yrs now?
My boys rock.
They all make me laugh.
They all crack me up.
They are all awesome.
Glad God said yes when I asked for all three of them.
Still learning the ropes to baseball.
Helmets belong on for the whole game.
In his world they do.
Hello hot husband:)
Learning you don't always get your way is hard.
It makes for a cute picture though.
Who took her out without a bow.
Proof that I do play with my kids.
I did chose the easiest one to play with though.
This is what her head should look like.
Her smile is awesome.
Her rolls are awesome.
Someone tell my husband that rolls are the new thing, please.
The camera was not the enemy this park trip.
Crap, he grew up again.
Make is stop please.
But stop it at a time in his life when he is really agreeable.
I make buy beautiful babies/kids.
I love this kid.
Kindergarten is a whole year away.
I tear up at the word kindergarten now.
He can never leave me.
Harper Jane is awesome.
Find me a happier and easier kid.
I dare you.
She also happens to be really stinkin cute too.
Hello awesome kid.
Easton bring my heart so much joy.
Never have I met a happier 2 yr old.
He is so tender and loving.
Everyone that knows Easton loves Easton.
****you all know I suck at grammar and all things writing related. I'm sure my sentences make you English people cringe with discomfort.........your welcome:)****

5 comments:
I absolutely love EVERYTHING about this post. Even your grammar. :) Seriously, your love for God and family just OOZES out of every picture and every word. And you make me chuckle too, which I really needed today.
Love ya, friend. Love your precious family!
I love waking up in the morning, getting my cup of coffee and having new pictures to look at!
Amie, you may suck at grammer,(as I suck at spelling), but you are GREAT at being a mother and a granddaughter. I just love the pictures and I don't notice the grammer. I love your three kids also.
Granner
Granner just used the word suck.
Love these pictures! They are growing up so fast! Love them!
Post a Comment