Thursday, August 16, 2012

Summer fun:)

Just a few of my favorites from the summer!
Harper Jane can hold her bottle now and our world is sooo much easier!!  If she gets hungry while we are out and about in the car then I can make a bottle and pass it to Charlie.  By the time Charlie gets it Harper is practically grabbing it from him!  Charlie has perfected the..."halfway through the bottle, remove it and give her a pacifier".  We have found that by giving her about 5 oz and then stopping..waiting..and then giving her the other 4 oz about and hour later decreases her spitting up A LOT.  Only problem is those days where she refuses to stop at 5 oz.....'she likes her food' is a ginormous understatement:) 

I walked by the bathroom to see this..Charlie reading his bible.  He kindly asked for his privacy and when I shut the door he very loudly started "reading from the bible".  I heard about Nineveh, the Holy Spirit and Samson!  Love this age!

Um, beautiful:)

Holy Cow this kid is funny!  When he isn't sick and can remove himself from mama's leg...he is a HOOT!!!!  He walked into the kitchen the other day and had gotten himself ready to play baseball!  This kid loves to be running, playing and moving at all times.  If I'd let him he would stay outside all day playing, which is a nice change from his brother who hates to get hot!!

LOVE to see them playing together more!

this was un-posed..

and it cracked me up!!

Sweet kids going for a walk at Tutti's house

Someone spends to much time with their mama.....:)

Hello AWESOME bow!! 

A four hour road trip in the car..even baby girl gets bored and needs some TV time!!

1 comments:

Beverly said...

Oh my goodness, LOVE the bow and the whole outfit. Your kids are precious!!