I LOVE birthdays..and I LOVE me a birthday week!! I celebrate all week long and I do the same for my kids. Birthdays are a big deal and I love making my kids feel EXTRA special all week long. AGHHH, I LOVE BIRTHDAY WEEKS!
A week all about you, um ya, sign me up!!!
To start off birthday week we headed to Six Flags with one of Charlie's favorite friends! Charlie and Cassidee had a blast together:)
In every picture I took Cassidee posed like a sweet little girl should..and Charlie made silly faces...like a sweet little boy should! See below picture....
This is my favorite picture by far...love their sweet faces:)
Love it!
Riding the parachute's alone..without any adults....because one adult may have been to scared. I wont say who, but it wasn't me and Kendra was the only other adult..just saying!
Still dry and in line for the Roaring Rapids..
Completely soaked afterwards. I had dry places on me, but Charlie was completely soaked from head to toe and he loved it!
He got $5 to play games...and now we are the proud owner of a Charlie sized Marvin the Martian. I was secretly hoping he wouldn't win so we wouldn't have to carry the thing around:) Good mom, right! Luckily it was only about an hour till closing.
Oh, we have also renamed him "Helicopty"...special kid!:)
And lucky for us, Helicopty got to ride on the rides with us......
Spinning in the tea cups...holy cow, I am to old to spin like that!
LOVE.THIS.KID!!
Best $5 ever..yes, way better then the $5 spent on Helicopty. The batman cape! Superhero dress up is huge with Charlie right now. Still looking for Wolverine costume for Charlie..complete with claws...because those claws wont cause any problems between the two boys in my house.....
Whats better then ice cream at 10pm....
Wearing it on your face!!

1 comments:
Noah found wolverine claws at the thrift store. They've been a huge hit at our house. No one has gotten injured. Yet.
Amber
Post a Comment