Last weekend was wedding weekend..my sister-in-law got married!! While it was out of this world fun...I'm tired!! Laura, her twin, and I were talking about how we were more stressed for this wedding then our own....that probably has a lot to do with the fact that our children were in this one!! Theses are just a few from a family camera and some from my moms phone!
this Laura, East and me at rehearsal dinner..check out Easton..tired, but still smiling. East had surgery that morning to put tubes in his ears and he rocked it!! You'd have never know anything was off with him!!
I sure hope we find a great pic of East in his tux...he was totally "fat man in a little suite"..but he was so stinking adorable!!
wish this wasn't fuzzy and on a camera phone, but it will do! This is another sister-in-law Christy. I am super blessed to have 4 sisters-in-laws..but it does confuse people when I say "my sister-in-law"....I always get "which one"!!
This little man was about to give me an ulcer on rehearsal night....he was not on his A game that night. I was a bit terrified of how Saturday was going to go, but he and Libby both did awesome!!
Libby's face here cracks me up!! All the bridesmaids with Jay...my newest brother-in law!
Okay, we had to be at the church at 4ish and by 5:30, these guys were loosing their minds! Bradley found a shopping cart (and yes, thats Jay in the pic)...soooo random..and entertained these kids right up until the wedding! No one wanted to get Easton out..cause then they would have to hold all 30lbs of him!!
this was one of the "before" the wedding shots!
The three original kiddos!! Sorry Ange that your eyes are closed, but this was such a great one of your dress...that was BEAUTIFUL!!!
I showed Bradley this one and he said "It's good, but no one is looking at the camera"....that's because a family member was taking them at the same time as a photographer...boys!!
Super sweet!!
Love this..look at Laura and I and then Derrick (my other bro-in-law)..such a mans perspective of a wedding!! It was a wonderful day and I know the bride and groom are having a blast in Kauai..and I am only just a little bit jealous!!!


1 comments:
you looked so pretty! Glad the kids did great and you were able to have a good time :)
Post a Comment