I have mentioned before that I love reading The Anderson Crew blog and she is the one that started up Embrace the camera. I have always loved the idea and it has motivated me to try and be in more pictures with my kids...but when I read that her mom was sick and dying...I noticed that I have really been stepping it up. I have a irrational..or rational if you can remember my long health history from broken womb, heart arrhythmia's, some tiny skin cancer issues, etc....fear of dying young. I have often wondered just how old I will get to grow. Hopefully really stinkin old. But you know I like to be prepared...so I attempt to keep up the blog, the shutterfly scrapbook and anything else that holds our memories.
This day was of no significance other then we were off running outside with some friends....super grateful that I've got a body that can get out and run with my boys...even if it moves and jiggles a little different than it did 12 years ago.....that would be the last time I ran:)
Easton had what Charlie likes to call "crazy hair" that day
I cant remember, but lets hope this was after the run!
someone has kissable lips:)

1 comments:
Good for you Amie. I'll admit I don't usually like pictures of myself at all. I really should embrace more too.
Post a Comment