After 8-10 ear infections, all the Dr's decided it was time for tubes. I had held off as long as I felt I could without messing up Eastons ears permanently:) The Dr and I just kept hoping "this one will be the last"..but no suck luck:( The only day the Dr could do surgery was on May 6..the Friday before the wedding. I felt 99.9% certain that Easton would be fine by Rehearsal dinner time and as it turns out, he was fine from the minute they wheeled him to me...never once cried!! That's my boy!!! And that would be 100% polar opposite from his brother when he got tubes...different as black and white my mom reminded me that day:)
I don't think I realized what a charmer and performer Easton is..but he charmed and put on a show for everyone that day...I had about 10 people ask to keep him! He went through all his tricks and the ones that got the best response, he continued to repeat:) It is so nice when others get to see how great your kids are...especially on a day when your expecting them to see the worst of your kids!
Um, mommy forgot toys to play with so East stayed entertained with some desitin!!
This is shortly after surgery...for the first 10 min he was still kind of drugged and then once that wore off he was on speed...all over the bed, jumping, clapping, squealing.....hilarious!
The funniest part of the day was when they gave him the sleepy meds (versed and fentanyl)..it was entertaining to watch him. For 5 min..nothing. You'd never have know he got anything, but once he started following his hands around the room..we knew he was feeling good!!
Hopefully we will have as great of success as we did with Charlie and hopefully we will have NO more ear infections!!

1 comments:
Love how he is such a happy boy! Always has a smile on his face. What a doll! So happy for you your sweet family. Love you guys. Andrea
Post a Comment