I have gotten a certain question a lot lately and my response is always the same..or at least I get to that above response eventually..
The Question?
Any guesses?
Yep, were that crazy...
We are starting the process for our third and FINAL adoption!!:) Everyone was excited for adoption #1 and still excited for #2, but a lot of people are baffeled by #3. We have always wanted 3...okay, there was a small time where Bradley was okay to stay at 2, but that was more motivated by the thought of paying for another!
More people seemed surprised by the thought of another as opposed to us already starting again. This is about the same time we started the process for Easton..and the boys are 2.5 yrs apart. We are hoping for that again..if it happens sooner or later, we are great with that too!! I am much more relaxed and laid back about the third go around. The first time, well thats obvious that I was desperate to have a child..the second time I was so fearful it wouldnt happen and that Charlie would be an only child or that they would be so far apart that it would be like an only child. I really want three children........but if God says no more..I am thrilled with my life and my family and I could handle that answer from Him.
Bradley has a lot on his plate right now so we started paperwork early since I will be the one doing it all. I basically do a paper a day..and you saw the stack above....I'll be doing this a while!! Thats just what I have to fill out...there is a ton of other paper that I have to take care of and turn in..in addition to the above stuff!! The goal is to have everything turned in and home study approved by the begining of next year...around the time Easton turns 2.
To answer the second most asked question...No, we are not adopting one more time "just to get a girl":( That question annoys me at this point..Have you met my boys??? They are the greatest things sinced sliced bread..for reals, they are STINKIN awesome!!!! If I have a house full of boys, I will be over the moon excited! Do I want a girl..sure, but I want a boy just as much:)
I am best friends with my mom and I spend a lot of time with her..and I love her to death. The thought of not getting to have that with a daughter does make me sad, but if I am blessed with three boys, then I am assuming God is bringing me amazing daughter-in-law some day..preferably an orphane:)!!
So, in addition to paperwork and my regular life, you can blame my lack of bloggin on...
Craft projects..I repainted my cloth chairs. I love how they turned out...you paint them with reg paint and then heat seal it. Once you take the iron to them they get smooth..not quite like cloth or like vinyal..a good mixture in between...which works great for kitchen chairs! I actually did this in one nap time, I have a few other craft projects that are taking up my time too!
Daddys schedule has been super busy so we take one day during the week to do something fun..yesterday we headed to the zoo after nap time..I kinda liked going in the afternoon!
Checking out our wing span..
Easton was playing with Daddy here...my mommas boy is giving me competition..
Dang, I think he may be figuring out that Daddy is actually the cooler parent:(
I've said it a million and one times..I love this smile..I hope I get to say it a million times more!!!

3 comments:
If that little face is not the most precious thing I have ever seen!!!. Two big brothers for a little sister would be nice but three little boys would be fine also. What ever God decides we will be happy with. Love you all,
Granner
I am super excited for you, Amie! I'll be praying for your sweet family.
So so so so excited.... praying about #3, and will continue to do so!!
And girl, you are a crafty genius these days! Can you please take a road trip and bring all supplies to mi casa, por favor?!?!? :) LOVE it!
Post a Comment