Friday, November 19, 2010

park photos

I just realized that I never got the rest of the park photos up..and if I take the time to edit them....they are making their way on here!!
This is the smile I get all day..this is HIM!



As soon as I took this I looked at it and wanted to eat him up instantly!!..LOVE his eyes here!
The other big boys were exploring..so self portraits had to do!!

"Nanny-Nanny-Boo-Boo" is what this face says to me:)
Still working on sitting for long times!  We may have face planted and chewed on a leaf a few moments after this was taken..

I love that his smile always looks a bit "shocked"

..just trying to see if I could make his blue eyes pop!


Do I really need to explain anything here....

I do love this.  I cherish the pictures I have of Bradley and East because routine just usually has me with Easton and Bradley with Charlie...yes, I often call him East.  It would have never happened if I would have kept my mouth shut about how I feel about nick-names..I curse my self.  I sometimes even call him East-ee and East-ee the beast-ee....lord help me:)

B.E.A.U.T.I.F.U.L

not so beautiful..unless you consider that I have vomit and pee on me..then I'm looking good!
I cannot remember what, but I think I promised something to Charlie if he would just stand still and shut his mouth smile!

5 comments:

jenna leigh said...

love them! we were at that park earlier today- n and i stop by every friday. easton is sooo precious! we need to get the boys together one day :)

Beverly said...

Absolutetly precious boys!!!

Amber said...

I love these pictures!

addison said...

The pictures are so cute the eyes are so cuteand it looks like he is looking right at me love you!
LOVE ADA

Jodi said...

BUMMER. Somehow didn't even get to talk to you on Sunday! But I did get to love on both your boys a little bit, so it transfers to you. :) Give Charlie a high five from me and kiss cutie Eastee the Beastee on those beautiful cheeks! :)