Friday, November 5, 2010

only fitting


Its only fitting that after that last post,I follow up with this..last night the boys and I were at home by ourselves.  I saw a lizard run across the floor and instantly took the cup I my hand and slammed it down over the lizard..I figured Bradley could deal with it when he got home..I hate to be that person and if I had to remove it up I could, I just chose not to:)
Later, Charlie saw the cup and picked it up on the way to bed.and it did not run off...I may have broken its neck when I slammed the cup down...  So I did the only thing I knew to do..place the cup back on top of it and go on to bed:)

2 comments:

Jodi said...

"So I did the only thing I knew to do..place the cup back on top of it and go on to bed:)"

Cracked me OUT! (that is how Reagan says it... ) :)

Anonymous said...

I used to do the same thing with scorpions!!! Derrick used to come home with cups all over the floor! Then I got an exterminator!

Laura