Wednesday, November 17, 2010

Katie's sleep over

We were supposed to head out to go camping last weekend, but with the weather the way it was..we opted to stay home!  Katie ended up staying the night and we all went to see Megamind..which I thoroughly enjoyed!  The next morning I asked Kate what her favorite meal was and she asked for waffles/pancakes.  I told her that I'd make hers plain this time, but she said she was okay with colored food now!!  Be still my heart!  So, rainbow swirled waffles were served and were a hit!!
And since she played Dinosaurs with Charlie all morning long I felt she had more then earned a manicure..so off we went!  I thought hers turned out super cute!..and it cracked me up that she had me send pictures to her sister who was at the deer lease....she just wanted to rub it in share the fun with Addison!

PS..Sage, when I made these waffles, I immediately thought they would have been perfect for you since they were soooo bright and colorful:) Love you sweetie!!

2 comments:

Jodi said...

LOVE the nails! And the waffles. AND the note to Sage. What a cool aunt you are. :)

Amber said...

The nice thing about those waffles is that you'd get to enjoy the colors not once, but twice.