Wednesday, September 17, 2008

I know...

Were on vacation so that's why I have been MIA on posting...I will be back to posting on Sat, and I think I have some great pictures!


Charlie has been cracking me up on this trip just cause he is talking so much more and putting some thoughts together.  Yesterday I was getting ready in the bathroom and Charlie walked in and goes "Momma" so I just replied back "Charlie" without looking at him..bad mom.  He then says "Bye".  I assumed he was talking to me so I looked at him to say bye and that's when I noticed Bradley's phone dangling over the toilet..he was telling Bradley's phone bye!!!  

I saved it before it hit the water..but not before I scared him and made him cry by making that noise that all men hate...you know that gasping noise you make when they are about to have a wreck in the car.  I made that noise and instead of dropping it into the toilet...he burst into tears....nice!

2 comments:

Tracy said...

Well...you may have scared him but I bet he never tries to put the phone in the toilet again....at least not when you're around :)

Have a good vacation!

MELANIE said...

I know the sound--I just made that noise while reading this! hee hee.