Thursday, January 23, 2014

Day 23

Thursday...Thursdays are rough. School catches up, missed naps are noticed..rough. Easton fell asleep in the car and I decided to leave him there. I left the door to the garage open and then the next door in the house open so I could hear him...of course it was 30 degrees outside, of course!!


He got enough of a nap to get him through the day!
Notice the smoke in the room????  Yup, I started a fire with the flue(?) closed. Awesome. I noticed real quick but unfortunately the flames were right under the flue. I busted out my cooking glove and got it under control...but not before Charlie went into panic mode!!! Kid may have a hard time keeping his calm in high pressure situations!!!!
After baths tonight..all wrapped up in Granners robes!  We stayed toasty by the fire!;)
Fire, check. Popcorn, check. Movie time with your best friends, check!!! Turned out to be a good Thursday after all!!!

0 comments: