Sunday, January 12, 2014

Day 12

Day 12 was a Sunday so we got pretty and went to church and then headed out with my family of 18..we're 1 short as Aric is back in Alaska..and we headed out to Fossil Rim to feed the animals!

We look just like this 7 days a week..you believe that, right?
Hoods up..it was a windy but beautiful sunny day!  Perfect for sitting in a tail bed of a truck and feeding wild animals!
This was at the beginning. After I took this picture I may have gotten knocked on my booty as the truck moved forward so I opted not to take many more pictures!
Petting zoos are gross..judge me, they are. But Harper Jane was loving all the dirty goats. Who was I to interrupt her love feast with the dirty farm animals;). Right after this she was full on hugging/loving on them. Eweeee. 
I will love this smile ALWAYS...it's infectious. 
He didn't want to stop playing to take a picture but he did to make his mama happy;). He's learning!
Cousin fun time!
All 11 present and smiling..for the most part!

1 comments:

Jodi said...

Lovin' all the posts! Inspiring me.... :)

And look at your cute jean jacket!!!!!!!