Tuesday was kinda a tough day..Easton's school days are hard for the littles. Easton sometimes misses his nap and sisters gets cut way short. Our morning had a rough start based on this picture;)
She's a hot mess people!
A big hot mess!
This was what happened while we waited for Charlie! Both transferred to the bed so I thought I was good!...that should have been my clue. If I think I'm good..I'm probably screwed!
So, while the two littles napped, we got to jump!!...right after I went pee of course;)
Unfortunately, they woke up while we were outside...and they were traumatized, apparently thinking we left them. It took Easton 45 min to pull it together...45 long minutes. Crying, nonstop. Yikes!
We tried making silly faces to cheer up, but he cried right through the silliness!
Only daddy could make it better and once dad got home he only wanted to cuddle and eat with his eyes closed...crazy kid!!









0 comments:
Post a Comment