In an attempt to make this summer an "epic last summer before Kindergarten" we tried to get in some extra time and more one on one time with Charlie! Bradley took Charlie on a tour of The Ballpark..they had talked about doing it forever and about 2 weeks before school started back up, they finally went! I know its so important to get in one on one time with each parent and each kid, but I do hate to miss out on fun new things! It's hard to watch him go have fun without me, but I know its good!
We also took him to a Ranger game and the give away was a camo hat..um hello, I may have a few things to wear that with:)
Charlie's face cracks me up!
P.S. Kindergarten has gone great so far and Charlie is still loving every moment of it..and that makes this mama happy!!

0 comments:
Post a Comment