Sunday, June 16, 2013

last of caddo


Like I said at the beginning of the Caddo post....Harper Jane was not feeling great..at.all.  There was lots of cuddling time for her:)

It's not Caddo unless there is a dead snake!


I feel the need to put it out there..this was not a poisonous snake...


Water balloon fun!!  Why is it that water balloons never get old!  the filling them up part does, but the rest dosen't!!







The burning of the shoes...Charlie has a tendency to be a bit dramatic..he gets it from his father.  Anyway, he has complained about his Nike shoes for a while now but I was not taking his good shoes to Caddo.  So one the first day when I put them on..he freaked out and complained.  I promised him if he worn them that weekend and didn't complain he could burn them the last day (these shoes were DONE!!  No way would Easton be able to wear them.)
So on Sunday..he burned them with a huge smile on his face!


Less then 5 min on the road home..
Saying they played hard would be a large understatement!


My nieces teased me about my outfit...I informed them they were jealous!! 
Two thoughts..
Harper looks super thrilled to be with me in this picture
and
I always do duck face and peace sign when I am with Katie and Ada..I'm trying to convince them its a terrible idea..terrible!  Unfortunately, THEY KEEP DOING IT!!  This picture should be proof enough to stop the duck facing and peace signing!!!


1 comments:

Jodi said...

Loooooove all the pics!!!!!!!!!

Miss you...