Um, this weather has been AWESOME!! The cooler mornings and evenings have been so nice and we have been hanging outside so much!
I told Bradley that if we lived somewhere where the weather was always like this then we'd have the most fit and active family! We have been walking, running, riding bikes, "hiking" and eating only at patio restaurants!

I love this nature center near our house...so pretty to walk through!

Photo bomb!!

Crazy kid!









Hoping this nice weather continues!!

3 comments:
Always love all of your pictures of your precious, happy kiddos! And I agree--I am loving the cooler temps in the mornings and evenings! This time of year always makes me miss Illinois because the fall was so beautiful there. Thankful to have some tiny glimpses of it though:)
I was so excited to wake up see you had a new post!
Hey Amie! Now that I'm doing the baby girl thing I think I might maybe have a leg warmer obsession. I think I remember u using them. Where would u get yours?? Jaymiegp@yahoo.com
Post a Comment