My mystery baby!! There is always something going on with Easton to keep me on my toes...last week it was his six day fever run. We have a new personal record of 105.7 in our house;). Don't you love how those ridiculous temps always occur in the middle of the night!! No clue what was going on, but he's back to normal! Here is some of my favorites of him from the last few weeks!

At church a few weeks ago...love those big smiles that close his eyes!

3am..fever 105.7...doesn't stop him from demanding the phone.

Boys and their hands in their pants...silly boys.

This was the next day at the dr....poor kid finally turned the corner THANKGOODNESS!

After Easton gets out of the shower and bath his hair is curly, but no matter what I put in it I cannot make it stay curly when it dries...any thoughts?

Easton is constantly changing his "comfort item" that he sleeps with. Last week it was his train then truck and now this week...his hat! I got home after Easton was asleep last night and when I went to kiss him goodnight I found him still in his hat! I love this kid!!!!!!!!
-Posted using BlogPress from my iPhone

2 comments:
Algean Curling Cream/Conditioner is what we got from Sally. It's in a brown pump bottle and I love it. It turns crazy into ringlets and helps keep the crazy/frizzy away. I think it's the best stuff ever. Don't know if it will work for that or not, but I love it.
such a cutie! we REALLY need to get noah and your boys and harper together soon! :)
Post a Comment