Just some of my favorite pictures of the kids...while I'd love to sit at the computer and blog better and more often..like the good ol' days..I think till I get some more free time I'll be blogging from the ol' phone;)

My little artist..he loves to draw and I kinda think he's good at it;)

Baby girl went to the dr last week and for once I have a small-ish baby! Her head and length were at 65% and he weight was 27%...I've never had a baby less then 50% on weight! And she feels like it...she still seems so tiny to me! She was 12# 9oz at 4 months...compared to her brothers 16# 2 oz and 15# 13oz!

When arms go up...eyelids go down!

This is what my husband calls her visor..this does not help my cause with bows..it just feeds his disdain of them!!

I.love.him.....he is so stinkin scrumptious!

I didn't catch her hands like I wanted, but she loves to hold her hands together...like the little lady she is;)

Showing off his "muscles"';)...he just keeps getting slimmer and slimmer..hard to believe he was my rolly polly chubby baby!
- Posted using BlogPress from my iPhone

0 comments:
Post a Comment