Easton and Charlie fight..like brothers. I'd be 100% lying if I said it didn't bother me. It's a HUGE issue with me. I desperately want my boys to grow up and be close. I think as I talk to grown men with brothers, I am realizing that is rare.
So, I pray daily for their friendship...and play referee until it comes to fruition! They love each other, but they are ROUGH with each other!! Case and point...

Easton got Charlie. And to be honest...this is the case these days. Remember how I prayed that Easton would start to get a little more aggressive and be less passive....well, we can check that one off the list!! And yes, that was actually request of mine;)

This was Easton in time out..goodness this kid is awesome at making me feel bad for disciplining him;(. I usually didn't feel bad for getting on to Charlie when he was little cause he was such a straight faced no emotion kinda boy. But man, Easton falls apart when you get on to him;(. I'm weak...;(...but not that weak!!

Amazing what a band aid can do!!

All better!!;). Goodness he is adorable......when he's not mouthing off;)
- Posted using BlogPress from my iPhone

0 comments:
Post a Comment