Okay, not going to lie..storybook character day whipped me till I decided on a book. The problem? Bring your favorite book and dress as a character from the book...only problem..his favorite book. Charlie's favorite book is a Transformers book..it was his dads from 1980 that my mother-in-law saved. I had no desire to get that kinda crafty and come up with a transformers costume..plus, I did not know how dressed other up kids got. Secondly, the teachers were going to read the books that were brought that day..and this book is sooo boring and really hard to read...so, in reality..I was only thinking of Mrs. Shara:)
So, after convincing him there was not a transformer costume, we decided on a Bernstein bears book..which are by far his favorite more then transformers..he just doesn't admit it:) We chose one about the cubs going out for the baseball team and grabbed our free rangers jersey and we were good to go!!
He really cant help himself..he just HAS to pose!!
Don't you know that the minute we showed up...kid in class was dressed as Optimius Prime..Charlie looked right at me and cocked his head and gave me his "your in trouble look" and said "Thought there was no Transformers costumes mom?"
Thanks a lot Ian..
(kid dressed as Optimius Prime)

1 comments:
oh so fun! i loved those days!
Post a Comment