I've been in a blogging funk..and this one has lasted a while...thinking back, it kinda started when I got the paperwork for baby #3. This is our desk in the office...I am close to getting everything done..and when I come in to the office to blog...I see this. And 9 times out of 10, I turn and walk back out.
I want another baby..in like a year. I don't want another baby right now, but sadly with adoption, you gotta think ahead. I so very much want this paperwork done. Not because I want a baby now...that I do not. I just want the paperwork off my plate..there is no rush, no one demanding it done..its that darn type A in me that just wants it done and off my plate and my mind. I am close..making progress and I hope to mail the packet in the next two weeks...and then that will just leave the photo album and birth mom letter...just the two biggest parts:)
So, blogging may not pick back up till it's all done..nap time is only 1.5 hrs now..and that's not a lot of time to get stuff done...but soon, very soon, this big pile of paperwork will become someone elses cluttered desk mess!!

2 comments:
It will be ALL worth it one day when that pile of papers is a sweet bundle in your arms!
I so feel ya sister! We finally closed on our house a week ago and I'm hoping I will get the blog bug again. For now I will continue to read....
Post a Comment