Crossed another thing off of our summer to-do list! We finally went to a sprinkler park/splash park! I was excited at the thought of visiting with other moms while not having to worry about someone drowning...that part was enjoyable! I wished I could say that my boys were just loving it, but to be honest we left early because East was super tired and Charlie was being a bit ungrateful. When we got in the car I unloaded the "You need to be appreciative and grateful when mommy takes you to do fun things..or else we will sit at home the rest of the summer" speech. We got home and he slept for an hour longer then usual..so maybe being sleepy was a bit to blame for his behavior! We have been 2 more times and the boys like it more each time..but it would still be a stretch to say they love it:) Charlie keeps asking to go to a pool "with slides"...I think that is more his style!!
We went with my sister-in-law and some other moms from church...there were 10 girls there and only my 2 boys.....where are boys my boys age!?!?!?!
East was very unsure on day one....he preferred to be out of the water! Silly boy!
Gotta love girls that take care of their babies!! Every time Easton would cry there was always some girl there to comfort him.
No reason for this kid to complain..he had constant entertainment!
The amount of fruit consumed at the pool/water each trip is amazing...something about being outside makes it taste soo much better!
I keep catching Easton sitting Indian style criss-cross-applesauce..and it cracks me up to see this tiny person/huge baby sitting like that...I did not fully catch the picture here, but he was on his way. Can we really not say Indian style anymore?? Really?
Can I say what a fun mom my sister in law is...and I'll go ahead and give in my fun mom card..cause I am just not that fun...but Christy..she's fun. They were playing "on fire" and of course you have to throw water on the person on fire and drag them around in the water...way.more.fun.then.me. Also, I'm pretty sure none of the kids are going to be swinging me around...it helps that she is 90 pounds soaking wet:)
Looking forward to crossing some more things off my summer list!!

0 comments:
Post a Comment