Saturday, July 16, 2011

catch up

So, I am way behind on blogging...I blame summer and for the past week, I blame work!  Here is a catch up post..pardon all the pictures!
We celebrated Tutti's birthday..blowing out the candles is still almost as great as eating the cake for these kids! 
There have been many volleyball games..

Of course the girls win every time cause of our mad skills...

Easton loves the water, but he does not have to be in it at all times to be happy:)

I broke down and spent $7 on a pool for the back porch..I figure if it last the weekend then I have gotten my money's worth out of it!!  The boys loved it yesterday!!

For dessert we made turtle cookies

Charlie was THRILLED!!  It was his idea, he saw it on the back of a frosting can and was pumped that he did it all on his own!

Easton was just thrilled to eat a cookie!  He loves so many healthy foods so he almost never eats sweets..and when he does, he lets us know he enjoys it!

see?!

Charlie wanted to give it two thumbs up, but one thumb was busy!!

We spent a night out at my Granners with my mom, aunts and cousins...I got put to shame and went to bed before the "old" ladies!

I had a helper with my homemade pasta..his words "Am I a snowman now":)

These next three are from family movie night, but I thought he looked to cute in all of them...



We made omelets for breakfast one morning and Charlie pretty much did it all by himself.

The omelets are made in a Ziploc bag and then you boil for 15ish min..super easy.  Now that I know this and the bacon in the oven trick..I can have breakfast ready for everyone at the same time...not that I really ever cook a big breakfast..you know how I feel about my house and my hair smelling like bacon!

Charlie tried it when it was done and LOVED the first two bites and then declared it was gross and he was not eating it anymore....

Insert Easton..kid.will.eat.anything!!

I love this..Bradley's face cracks me up..but I totally get this..Easton want to clap your hands..all the time.  Anytime you hold him, he grabs your hands and claps them..until you put him down!  It had gone on a long time this night!!  Easton is still clearly entertained:)!

1 comments:

LucieP said...

oh Charlie is just such a ham- love it! Isn't it amazing how independent he is getting?
Love the pics- we need to get a pool. I feel like I've been wasting the Summer away waiting to move into our house. Good thing over here in FL it lasts so long.
Have a good week girl!