I promise I wont make all post about Charlie's school stuff now, but I thought he looked too cute in his Western attire..I was working that day, so big props to Bradley for getting him in this get-up:)..and sending me pictures at work!
no clue whats on his jacket, but I am guessing yogurt!
now there is a face I recognize!
Can you tell that someone loved dressing up like a cowboy!
and loved hamming it up for the camera:)
so excited he could squeal..or at least that what this picture makes me think!
Miss Kendra sent me this picture while he was at school and it cracked me up....as soon as he found out the tops of his boots were yellow, his favorite color, I am surprised he didn't ask to wear them like this the whole day!
And while Charlie was at school this sweet boys got some one on one lovin time...I think he enjoyed it!!

2 comments:
My OH MY they are such handsome boys!!!
I really don't think I am prejudice!!!
cutest cowboy ever.
Post a Comment