Our recent family pictures were part of the entire Way family photo shoot and I think we got some good ones..somehow, I cannot find my copy of the entire family, but people say it turned out good. I look like a complete and utter tool, but everyone else looks nice!:)
Theses were some of my favorites!!
Andrea, Me and Laura. The girls look different then each other now (they are twins) but for many years I could not tell them apart..for the life of me they looked , well identical!!:)
I loved this one of Tutti and Papa and their grand kids! My all time favorite of them didn't make the CD we were given, but they did get some good ones of them and the little ones!
If only I could photoshop individual people from each shot..I LOVE Charlie in this one...I am lukewarm about everyone else!
I look..shocked?
Easton cracked me up here. It was time to feed him, but I held off since the large family photo had everyone in white...and you know how he spits..or used to!! We were not there 5 min when Easton spit up on Papa's jacket! So we never really got any big smiles from him...those come easiest when his tummy is full!!
Love









1 comments:
Beautiful family! Inside and Out! And seriously, those kids - adorable!!!! You are very blessed and I know you know it. Love you
Post a Comment