It's not often enough that dressing boys is super fun, but every now and then I find an outfit that I am excited to get on them..I was loving Eastons outfit for church today:) It was fun and I thought super cute and it cost me $2.25 total...I love deals like that!!
I don't know if you can see the tiny pinstripes on his pants, but they made him look super GQ:)
His clapping is never ending!
As is his squealing/grunting!
I think this melted my heart just a bit!
Okay, Easton is huge (yet proportionate)..he was 24lbs at his 9 mo check (90%) and he was almost 30 inches (90%)..so I get that he is big. But this picture..the angle is all wrong..this picture makes Charlie look small..and he is currently outgrowing his 4T stuff, so my 3 yr old is not small either....but doesn't Easton look like a ginormous baby next to teeny tiny Charlie..all in the angle I guess!!! I would also like to add that Easton's head is in the 50%?? I asked the Dr after he told me that "Then why does his head look ginormous"..cause I like to bring all my big medical words to the table. Dr. D just laughed and said it was his shiny bald head that threw things off! East actually has a lot of hair now...for him!
Would have loved to coordinate the boys but Charlie was a last minute addition to church...I love me some cold weather..but I am over someone ALWAYS being sick..for reals. Both boys have allergies and in the winter that turns into..ear infection, wheezing, coughing, snotting..you get it. Today was the first time in about 6 weeks that all 4 of us have made it to class and church..we may have been 20 min late, but we were there:)..I blame being late on the late addition!!
This over the top smile/scream/grin is what I see about 427 times a day..holy cow, I am blessed!!

4 comments:
That's so funny that you posted this b/c I noticed Easton's outfit at church and thought it was absolutely adorable. And the pants were definitely my favorite part. So GQ! Oh, and the pic of him kissing Charlie even melted my heart. Such sweet blessings.
That pic of the brotherly kiss... oh my goodness gracious. LOVE it. And love the outfit too. :)
I need to see Brooklyn next to Easton. B weighs right at 24 lbs now, but her head is 110%tile for a two year old. :) Runs in this family! So, I bet she looks like a balloon on a string next to him!!
I agree...immeasurably and exceedingly blessed, we all are by these two sweet boys.... and their mommy and daddy!
oh my word i am in love with that sweater! i wish i was the bargain shopped you are!
Post a Comment