Sunday, April 22, 2012

Phone unload

I have been terrible at taking pictures..still haven't got a real camera and any photos I had on my phone were lost..the moment it flew off the roof of my car on the highway;(. So, this is what's been going on since last week!!



Charlie has been having hives for the last 2 months..everyday for 2 months;(. So, imagine my excitement when he busted out in hives right as we got into the drs office!..for reals, I was actually excited;(. Poor kid.


Sweet girl has some chub going on...seriously, her cheeks keep growing and growing and growing;)


Still loves her death...this will never get old!


Made the boys "ants on a log"..it contains 3 ingredients and Charlie dislikes 2 of the ingredients..but giving it a cool name like "ants on a log"....and it was gone in like 2 minutes!!!


Easton just ate the peanut butter and cranberries..he could do without the celery!


Sweet girl does this every Sunday in church! I actually get to listen to the lesson..what a treat!
She also gets red cheeks super easily like Easton;)


Charlie wanted to ride his bike after church today. Bradley called me over to take a look at Charlie and we both just died laughing at our little Jehovah's Witness!!!;)

-Posted using BlogPress from my iPhone

1 comments:

Hester 5 said...

I know that Harper and Hannah are very close in age but what size is she wearing? I have some H things but wasn't sure if she was same size or smaller. If she can wear them I would be happy to pass them on.