Family picture taken right after church. Not bad considering the camera was propped up on a vase on the kitchen table! Everyone was looking the same direction so that was a win in my book!
These pictures are uncropped and unedited..but they are on the blog..that counts for something, right!
This was the best it got..but I have plenty of outtakes that make me smile! I worried that the boys would look..um..gay in their bow ties...but I ended up LOVING the way they looked! Ill probably never be able to get one on Charlie again, but that day they looked so cute!
Love Easton in this outtake!!
This kid..goodness he makes me smile...I love that sweet face and I love that daddy and Charlie were CRACKING him up!!
This was before church..this kinda set the mood..he was so very unhappy about the bowtie.."It what princesses wear mom"???????? What in the world?? Not sure where that came from, but quickly after getting to church and having a lot of people tell him that he looked cute/cool/sharp..he suddenly didn't mind the bow tie!
This was after church..um, moody much!!

2 comments:
adorable. all 3 are so cute! I have to say the one of easton absolutely melts me!
I love all your pictures! Cute cute cute :)
Post a Comment