Tuesday, September 7, 2010

Museum

Bradley and I and the kids headed out to the museum last week..or maybe it was 2 weeks, I am a bit behind on blogging! Anyway, kids were great and loved it, but they, and by they I mean Charlie, could really have been happy just hanging out in the children's area. We thought he would get so excited about the dinosaur part, but he really could have care less! But in the children's area there was a train table..he was in heaven!! That thing behind him was a "wind tunnel thing"..I was the photographer, I was not reading and learning. Anyway you can throw stuff up it and watch it fly out the top..you mean you can send trash out the top and let it fall all over the floor....yep, he was thrilled!!

Then we moved on to the train table..and Charlie would have preferred to never leave this area again! Notice the trains he has connected..he grabbed all the yellow ones and stuck them together.

..and then daddy attached the red one to the back and you would have thought he cut off Charlie's arm, or worse, took his night-night..
The following is said to Daddy by Charlie with great frustration, anger and irritation in his voice..all of which he later got in trouble for:)
"You do not put the red one on the back Daddy. It does not match and does not go there. You take it off NOW"
all of which caused Daddy to look at Mommy and say the following...with great frustration, anger and irritation in his voice..all of which caused me to laugh..on the inside:)
"Happy? You did this to him"
Hey, just cause I am organized and feel most things have a place..don't judge me!!
I'm trying to get more photos of me and the boys. Since I am the one usually taking the photos, I don't have a ton of me and the boys. I photo shopped the heck out of this photo, but the lighting was terrible...what are you gonna do. This tends to happen when I'm in the photo as opposed to taking them..I'm just saying:)

better lighting.. but couldn't he have gotten a better side of me??..not sure what that side would be, but oh well..I have a photo with Easton this month!!

0 comments: