So, we moved recently..to be more specific we did the bulk of our move on Sat the 31st..yup, Halloween. Big surprise that I could not find anything that night..my costume, my decorations for my trunk at church..um towels to dry off with so I could go clean to the Funnival!! So, the only Halloween pictures I have this year are from Boo in the Zoo, which was about a week before Halloween!
These 2 crack me up!
Staring at squirrels..cause that's what we came to the Zoo to see...
I cannot remember if she was a runway diva or a runaway diva..one of the two!!
Our giraffe looking at the giraffes!!
I never asked Addison what she was, cause I know I was supposed to know..a blue haired kitty cat??!!
Its hard to see in the pictures, but the Elephants were soo close to us that night!
Insert.. "Don't take my picture" and that will be every caption for Charlie that night!!
Mom and Dad and 2 of their 8.5....
Please look at my child's expression..can you tell he is 2!!
These 2 crack me up!
Staring at squirrels..cause that's what we came to the Zoo to see...
I cannot remember if she was a runway diva or a runaway diva..one of the two!!
Our giraffe looking at the giraffes!!
I never asked Addison what she was, cause I know I was supposed to know..a blue haired kitty cat??!!
Its hard to see in the pictures, but the Elephants were soo close to us that night!
Insert.. "Don't take my picture" and that will be every caption for Charlie that night!!
Mom and Dad and 2 of their 8.5....
Please look at my child's expression..can you tell he is 2!!





0 comments:
Post a Comment