Bless our hearts..were the people that I used to talk about (i know, serves me right huh)..we are now the featured couple..the ones they cannot get rid of...ughhhh. If one person tells me to be patient...well, don't, it wont be good for either of us!
Monday, November 9, 2009
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

4 comments:
Well, you look good!!! :)
Be patient, be patient, don't be in such a hurry. When you are impatient, you only start to worry. If you are impatient, remember that god is patient too. So, think of all the good things that you can do.
Sorry, it sound a lot better when you sing it
Is telling any woman who has been waiting for her baby arrive for 9 months to be paitent a good idea.....Ive reached God's time..9 months..can I complain now..????
I am sorry complaining is not allowed. God never set a time on adoptions, only pregnancy.
Post a Comment