Notice anything funny..
Charlie loves Libby's blanket..her pink blanket!! When she feel asleep he made the switch and gave her his blue blanket and took her pink one..little stinker! I feel the need to add on that we only suck our thumb when we fall asleep..
I am planning to do a post this weekend to get everyone caught up on the embryo adoption and our plans with infant adoption. I will do that post in between my painting...I got a wild hair yesterday and decided that my kitchen and den need to be re-painted. As I woke up today with this task in front of me, I am thinking I may have made a bad decision!!
Charlie loves Libby's blanket..her pink blanket!! When she feel asleep he made the switch and gave her his blue blanket and took her pink one..little stinker! I feel the need to add on that we only suck our thumb when we fall asleep..I am planning to do a post this weekend to get everyone caught up on the embryo adoption and our plans with infant adoption. I will do that post in between my painting...I got a wild hair yesterday and decided that my kitchen and den need to be re-painted. As I woke up today with this task in front of me, I am thinking I may have made a bad decision!!

4 comments:
He looks so sweet! I have seen pink shirts many times in the boys section and have always wanted to get one for Noah b/c he would look so good in one. But, you know his father.
Awww :) He looks so sweet! Pink is ok...for now. Bryson begged my mom to buy him a pink cowboy hat with hot pink rhinestones. She had to tell him "no" :)
I think pink is great! And that was so sweet of him to swap them out! At least he didn't keep both, right?!
When my older son was born, all of my friends had girls so when we all hung out, he was always playing with the barbie vacuum and cowboy boots...we used to always joke about it. Of course now that he's almost 8, he wouldn't be caught near that stuff. I asked him to put some chapstick on and he wouldn't because it said "gloss." What does he know about gloss?!
Our son, Jacob, his favorite color is pink!
Post a Comment