I think we all have those things we say we will or wont do before we have kids...Mine was I will always bathe them everyday and they will always smell good. Baths and good smelling kids were always huge to me. Needless to say I can remember asking Bradley one time when his last bath was and neither one of us could remember..at least then I think he was to little to be getting really dirty!! I think Charlie is usually a good smelling clean kid, but lately he is up to sometimes 3 baths/showers a day. We have hit that age where he gets dirty and actually needs a bath..to get clean..not to just smell good!! Bath time and Showers time are a big hit around here so I grabbed some quick pictures last week.
I thought I'd upload them now so I can take a break from writing my "Spiritual Development Plan" as part of our adoption paperwork. I was hoping to be done by November with paperwork..but I have been able to shut the office door to easily this time and just avoid the paperwork...anyone want to write my autobiography and birth mother letter if I cannot find the old copies!!!

Monday, November 17, 2008
at least he is clean...
Posted by
amie
at
2:44 PM
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)



5 comments:
Classic look on that last pic! Love it. He will be glad later that you didn't post any of his naked hiney!!
He is so amazingly handsome! Seriously!!!! And (sorry Mommy) has lost his "baby" look and looks like such a big boy in those pics! LOVE IT!
He is getting SOOOO big!! I agree with Jodi, he is starting to look like a little boy rather than a "baby"!
Have to agree--Jodi and Tracy commented what I was going to say! He's losing that baby look and turning into a boy! He's still so precious. :)
some days clean is all we can ask for! especially with boys!
Post a Comment