Monday..remember when those coffee filter wreaths were in...well, I made one and I still love it! And that thing took a long time to make.
Not sure how it was knocked down, but somehow it got knocked off the wall while we were upstairs putting the kids to bed.....and I was just beginning to love Colby again after he stopped peeing on my floors...
A friend read this on a starbucks cup and passed it on to me..
"i wish couples who desperatley take every means to conceive a child would realize that adoption is a wonderful alternative. a child who becomes your child through adoption completes a family. just as when you commit to your spouse or partner there are no biological ties, yet a family was formed. this child enters a family the same way! it is not blood and flesh that form a family, but the heart."
0 comments:
Post a Comment