Sunday, February 9, 2014

Day 37

Thursday-Charlie woke up early and snuggled in bed with me before school...that's always a treat!:) the flash at 6:30 is bright people!


Love this sweet boy;)
Um, I don't like almond milk, but I am loving this!!!  It's half coconut and half almond milk!
Thursday was pajama day at Easton's school. I had to carry him into school while little sister walked herself in...he didn't want his house shoes to touch the snow...
I took this at 9 am thinking this was about all we were going to see...we actually got decently covered up!
Does this give a visual of how she felt about the snow...she was loving it!!!  Twirling, dancing and running all over the place!!  I had to carry her inside because she refused to go inside when I asked her to....
This was 3 minutes after coming inside. Once she came in and realized she was cold...she was grumpy!!!  Took her a long while to warm up!!
Bradley ended up coming home from work early and picking up the boys early from school!  He wasn't really worried about traffic/the roads, but there is something about a snow day that makes it fun to be at home all together!!

0 comments: